Through our work we:
- Train the sector workforce so it is best equipped to support children
- Give practitioners, parents and children a voice in shaping the future of childhood in Scotland
- Influence policymakers so policy and legislation better reflects children’s priorities, and
- Channel the unique perspectives of children into all our activities.
Our knowledge and experience across the range of children’s services and through our connections and network has allowed us to develop a strong consultancy offer over many years.
We have considerable experience in delivering high quality consultancy services to local authorities, national bodies, and other organisations.
Some examples of how we might help you include:
- Consulting with children and young people to design services
We have an excellent track record in engaging with children and young people so their voices help shape the design of services that affect them.
Read our participation leaflets to find out more.
Download the leaflet for professionals
Download the flyer for children and young people
- Researching, evaluating and enhancing services
We can bring substantial experience of research and evaluating local and nationwide services to help improve what you offer your communities and clients.
- Practice development: an assessment for your training and development needs
Our Learning & Events team is skilled in listening to your requirements, then identifying and working with expert facilitators and speakers to create an engaging and worthwhile programme for your staff or organisation.
- Project or resource development
We have developed these on behalf of, or worked in partnership with, a range of organisations to scope and deliver specific projects or resources.
If you’d like to discuss our consultancy services further and how we might be able to meet your requirements, please do get in touch. We would be happy to come and meet you and find out more about how we could help.
For an initial discussion, please contact:
Tracy Hope, Business Development Officer