Join us in membership
To join us in membership please download our application form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to process your application within two working days.
Whether you’re an individual, a small charity, a health board or a local authority organisation, our different member categories help to welcome individuals and all types of organisations into membership.
As a member of Children in Scotland you will have access to our full range of member benefits:
- Our biannual members' publication, Insight, full of bold and engaging content that speaks to the range of our membership’s voices and interests, all packaged together in a beautiful design.
- A discounted rate on online and in-person training on our open programme.
- Free networking and training events exclusive to our members including our Voices Forum. Click here to read more about the networking and influencing opportunities Children in Scotland membership provides.
- Exclusive content and resources and priority access to our Learning Guides
- The ability to amplify your work in our network. Members are invited to share insight from their projects across our platforms, including 28k+ followers on Twitter.
- Free recruitment advertising on the 'Children's sector vacancies' section of our website
- A 10% discount on consultancy services and commissioned training.
Membership starts from just £50 per year for an individual and £75 per year for an organisation, however we also have a free membership category for organisations with an annual income below £50,000.