Work with us
- Children in Scotland is Edinburgh based but, until further notice, this role will be remote/home-based, with some travel to Edinburgh required for meetings and the option of use of office space in Edinburgh and/or Glasgow. Arrangements will be reviewed, with staff involvement, throughout the 2022-23 year.
- There is potential for this role to be 4- or 5-days (28- or 35-hours) per week
- £29,445 - £35,382 per annum (pro-rata)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a national children’s charity leading an award-winning, innovative and friendly team, while knowing that you are contributing to making positive difference to the lives of children in Scotland. We are looking a motivated and innovative manager to help shape the future of our Learning Programme, lead the team through a period of change and support the work of the wider organisation.
We are always looking for new CPD trainers. Please send your CV with details of your experience, and information about the course/s you can offer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process:
- Verification Statement (available on request by contacting 0131 243 2781 or emailing email@example.com)
- Self-Disclosure Statement for Applicants (Word document)
- Self Disclosure Form - an example (Word document)
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (Word document)
- Policy on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure Information (Word document)
If you have any questions regarding these documents or the recruitment process in general, please contact the recruitment team on 0131 243 2781 or firstname.lastname@example.org