When you sign up to membership with Children in Scotland, you join the largest national children's sector membership organisation in Scotland and gain access to a wide range of benefits.
We offer different member categories to support individuals and all types of organisations into membership, including free membership for organisations with an annual income below £50,000.
Click here to download a full pricelist
Our membership benefits for 2023 are as follows:
Insight is our biannual magazine for Children in Scotland members and a key part of our member benefits package. Providing a space for reflection, conversation and celebration of those working for change, it gives our members in-depth analysis and features about the projects and people shaping the future of Scotland’s children’s sector in a beautifully designed, visually-led publication.
Exclusive content and resources
Exclusive content and resources available on our website covering different areas of work including:
- Blogs from member organisations and individuals in our monthly Members’ News
- Summaries from Voices Forum meetings
- Minutes and podcast recordings from meetings of the Children’s Sector Strategic and Policy Forum
- Priority access to our Learning Guides
- Free recruitment advertising.
Member training and events
As part of our evolving online Learning Programme, we offer free Members’ Events including training webinars and the Voices and Strategic Sector Forum meetings, where our members have the opportunity to meet colleagues in the sector and to work together to support children, young people and families.
We offer discounts to members on Children in Scotland services and activities including:
- Webinars in our online Learning programme
- Commissioned training
- Advertising in our e-News bulletins, Insight, magazine web pages and Learning Guide
- Consultancy services.
All members are also entitled to benefits as part of our digital network. These include:
- Our twice-weekly e-News bulletins for the children’s sector – filtering the media’s top stories on policy and projects
- Our monthly Members’ News – keeping members informed and up to date and providing you with the opportunity to share your learning and amplify your work across our digital network including 28,000+ followers on X (formerly Twitter)
- Members’ Hub on our website highlighting exclusive member resources and upcoming member events.