Finding a solution to your training needs
Why commission training from us?
- If you have a training need that you need a solution to, we want to hear from you. We work directly with you to assess your organisation's objectives and identify a suitable trainer from our network of children's sector experts.
- Commissioned training packages make the most out of your CPD budget and are more cost effective than sending individual members of your organisation out on courses, from as little as £39 per person for a half-day of training.
- Bespoke events allow you to learn together as a team whilst fitting around your internal schedule.
- We can deliver one-off training sessions or in-depth programmes tailored to your team. Training can be delivered in-person, online or as a combination to suit you.
- Joining us in membership can enhance your learning opportunities and help your budget go even further. Click here to read more about the benefits Children in Scotland membership can offer.
What learning solutions are on offer?
We work with your organisation’s objectives, budget, and schedule to develop a learning package that is right for you including:
- shorter length seminars,
- half or full-day workshops,
- multi-day sequenced learning,
- long-term training programmes,
- eLearning solutions.
We also offer a partnership event management service. Our team can manage or support you with every element of planning and delivering your event.
All our training packages include:
- Administration and set up
- Initial training needs assessment meeting
- Full proposal document with breakdown of key learning for you to review
- Trainer delivery fee
- Full technical support including IT support on the day/s
- Distribution of learning resources
- Event manager
- Reporting and evaluation
Get in touch today for your tailored quote
For more information or to have an initial discussion about commissioned training, please email email@example.com.