Commissioned training: CPD created for you
Bespoke training tailored to your organisation’s needs – when & how you want it.
Why commission training?
- Commissioned training packages make the most out of your CPD budget and are more cost effective than sending individual members of your organisation out on courses.
- We work directly with you and our trainers to assess your organisation’s objectives and make training meaningful.
- Bespoke events allow you to learn together as a team whilst fitting around your internal schedule.
- Joining us in membership can enhance your learning opportunities and help your budget go even further. Click here to read more about the benefits Children in Scotland membership can offer.
What learning solutions are on offer?
We work with your organisation’s objectives, budget, and schedule to develop a learning package that is right for you offering 90-minute seminars, half or full-day workshops, as well as multiple-day sequenced learning programmes.
We can help you plan and deliver your own event, through our partnership event management service. Our team can manage or support you with every element of your event.
All training packages include:
- Administration and set up
- Initial training needs assessment meeting
- Full proposal document with breakdown of key learning for you to review
- Trainer delivery fee
- Full technical support including IT support on the day/s
- Distribution of learning resources
- Event manager
- Evaluation and feedback summary