Work with us
- Part time (17.5 hours per week)
- £23,697 - £29,445 per annum (pro-rata)
The role is a busy and demanding one, working in a small team supporting the whole organisation through high quality and effective communications output, with specific responsibility for our bi-monthly magazine, a key part of our offer to Children in Scotland’s diverse and dedicated membership. The suitable candidate will be seeking a role that allows them to draw effectively on their existing skills and experience, progress their professional development, be creative and motivated, and make a difference.
- Part time (14-21 hours of a 35 hour working week)
- £23,697 - £29,445 pro-rata per annum
Enquire is the Scottish advice service for additional support for learning. The service is funded by the Scottish Government and managed by Children in Scotland. We are looking for an experienced and caring adviser who has knowledge of the Scottish education system and understands the issues affecting children and young people with additional support needs and their families.
We are always looking for new CPD trainers. Please send your CV with details of your experience, and information about the course/s you can offer to email@example.com
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process:
- Verification Statement (available on request by contacting 0131 313 2322 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self-Disclosure Statement for Applicants (Word document)
- Self Disclosure Form - an example (Word document)
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (Word document)
- Policy on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure Information (Word document)
If you have any questions regarding these documents or the recruitment process in general, please contact the recruitment team on 0131 313 2322 or email@example.com