Voices brings together the diverse knowledge, skills and experience of our members to seek solutions for the most pressing issues affecting children in Scotland today.
Combined with participation from children and young people, and outputs from our Children’s Sector Strategic and Policy Forum, it is a powerful collection of voices calling on decision-makers to improve children’s lives.
The Forum holds four events per year, complemented by opportunities for members to feed in their views and ideas remotely.
Every member of Children in Scotland is welcome to attend and contribute to Voices Forum meetings.
Previous meetings have covered a variety of subjects, including:
- Brexit and the children's sector
- UNCRC and children's rights
- Information Sharing (Scotland) Bill
- Research seminar on Child Welfare Inequalities
- Mental Health Strategy
- Tuesday 8 March (10am - 12pm) over zoom, focussing on the sector’s response to the National Planning Framework consultation. If you wish to reserve your place, please contact Dana Vreeswijk, email@example.com