Be part of our network
It's easy to register with Children in Scotland and be part of our network - this costs nothing and provides you with a range of benefits including:
- Receive our Daily News for the children's sector. We filter out the day’s top stories so that you don’t have to, providing a range of views and analysis of the key issues making the headlines
- Receive our regular Network News. Keep up to date with Children in Scotland's work, forthcoming events and exclusive new content for members.
- Book training and events. We source people with knowledge and expertise from across Scotland, the UK and abroad.
- Buy our bimonthly Children in Scotland Magazine. A unique platform for expert voices from across the sector, bringing information, advice and insight that will enhance your knowledge and help strengthen practice.
- Access your personalised homepage. Highlighting content and upcoming events and resources relevant to your interests and expertise.
Join our network here.
You may want to join us and become a Children in Scotland Member which will provide you with additional benefits including our bi-monthly magazine, free events, discounts on training and access to member-only resources. Membership starts from £50 per year.