Children in Scotland's Annual Conference 2022: What's next?
Tuesday 8 – Wednesday 9 November | Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh & Online
What’s next for the sector and our work to improve children’s lives?
We are thrilled to be able to welcome you back to our annual conference this year.
Join us in person or online for this unmissable event for anyone supporting children and young people who would like to develop their skills and network.
With a diverse programme across two days, our aims are to help you to:
- Reconnect with colleagues from public, private and third sector organisations
- Reflect on the challenges and opportunities from the past few years and explore what’s to come for the children’s sector
- Reimagine your services - be inspired by a range of diverse and interactive learning sessions designed to strengthen the workforce
We’ve made sure children and young people’s voices are at the very heart of this event – they’re helping us develop, deliver and evaluate it.
Our key conference themes have been established in consultation with children and young people, the wider children's sector and reflect our manifesto calls to action.
Annual Conference Themes 2022:
- Children’s rights, engagement, and participation
- Additional support needs and disability inclusion
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Learning, education and early years
- Tackling inequality
- Organisation & workforce development