Voices Forum Meeting: 25 Calls – make your voice count in 2019
Free member event
About this event
We’re trying something new for the Voices Forum!
We’ll be using the first meeting of 2019 to:
- find out what our members’ policy priorities are, and
- identify areas where we can work collaboratively to achieve our goals for 2019.
In October we launched our 25 Calls campaign to improve children's lives.
At this meeting, we’ll share our thoughts about what we feel the next steps for these calls should be.
We’d also really like to know which calls resonate with your work and might contribute to achieving the changes you want to see.
To provide some context, we’ll provide analysis of the Scottish Government’s Programme for Government and identify current national opportunities for taking the calls forward.
Come along to this 25 Calls special meeting of the Voices Forum if you:
- Would like to get more involved in our policy work and contribute to our efforts to lead the changes proposed in the 25 Calls campaign
- Have campaigns or examples of your own that link to our calls and want to highlight these to us, and to other members
- Are interested in finding other allies and supporters for your work
- Would like to tell Children in Scotland how we can better engage with our members to influence national policy
- Want to know more about what the Programme for Government prioritises for children and young people.