Issue 198 Children in Scotland Magazine
August 2020 – September 2020
Issue 198: Road to Renewal
In this edition we reflect on some of the observations made and lessons learned from the last few months, and how they can help shape our society post-COVID.
- An interview with international expert Professor Sonia Livingstone, who discusses the relationship between children and the digital age
- Reflections on the recommendations of the ASL review, from Sally Cavers
- Campaigners share their thoughts on how to improve BAME representation in education in our ‘Big Question’ feature
- More about the Lives in Lockdown project, sharing parents experiences of life since March
- How organisations have innovated whilst operating under COVID restrictions
August supplement: We are pleased to feature COSY, specialists in outdoor educational resources for early years and nursery who are showcasing some of their brilliant material for expanding outdoor learning.
Covid-19 Update: Our magazine continues to be published online and available to the public, as part of our offering to the sector at this time.
Access this edition FREE here (opens in PageSuite)