Includem: Project Worker
- Full time (37 hours per week, 5 days over 7)
- (£25,409 per annum with potential to increase to £26,774 after 6 months)
Our Project Workers deliver one to one support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. The responsibilities of the role include taking a lead role in the case management of up to 12 young people, including support planning and risk assessment, delivering planned work and responding to crisis. The successful applicant will also take the lead on collaborating with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change. This is a key role within a small busy team.
All posts require:
- Working flexibly to meet the demands of the service, involving weekend and evening work
- Development of safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Using communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Applicants who drive and have access to own vehicle for work purposes
- Membership of PVG scheme
- Registration with SSSC and to hold, or be willing to work towards, HNC Social Care or SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent
We value our staff and our benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Pension benefits exceeding the required employer contribution level
- Employee Assistance Programme, access to SCVO Credit Union and discounted gym membership
- Flexible and agile working
For full information and an application form please see our website at www.includem.org.If you would like more information or to arrange an informal conversation, please telephone our HR department on 0141 212 8800.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4 December 2020.