How to build a brand and help your organisation communicate with impact
Free member event
About this event
Last year Children in Scotland’s communications team led on the development and launch of a new brand for the organisation. In this half-day workshop, the team will share their learning from the experience, with a focus on how to strengthen external understanding of your organisation and raise profile through improved strategic communications.
- Advantages of rebranding and steps on the journey
- Using a brand to enhance organisational coherency and impact
- Why print communications still have power
- Involving members in your brand
- How to use digital channels to promote your brand message
- Effective strategic communications and brand positioning.