Free event: CHANGE Knowledge Exchange
Free member event
About this event
Please note this event is now fully booked, please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
We are delighted to invite you to our 2nd knowledge exchange event for the CHANGE: Childcare and Nurture Glasgow East project.
The event is for anyone who has an interest in contributing to a discussion about supporting childcare and play services for children and families in the East of Glasgow. It will be open to:
- Groups and individuals working with children and families locally, regionally or nationally
- Organisations with a commitment to improving outcomes for children and families
- Members of the communities in the East of Glasgow.
What is it about?
Over the course of the day, this event will aim to:
- Share the work that the CHANGE: Childcare and Nurture Glasgow East project has carried out in the last year
- Strengthen connections with service providers in the project area and allow them to contribute to the project plans for the coming year
- Explore greater use of the outdoors for children’s services in the area
- Consider how we can best work together to enact positive change for children and families.
What is planned for the day?
- Opportunities to hear examples of good practice in engaging with children and families from organisations working at both local and national level
- Information about other work being undertaken locally to improve outcomes for children and families
- Discussions around what makes a quality childcare service
- Findings and evidence from our community engagement and analysis of what is currently available to families.
We’re expecting contributions from a range of organisations, including: Children in Scotland, Members of the CHANGE Hub, PEEK, the Scottish Out of School Care Network, and Thriving Places Parkhead, Dalmarnock and Camlachie.
This event is free to attend. Places are allocated on a first come, first-served basis.