Understanding childhood trauma and healing
*Event Sold Out*
To be added to the waiting list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About this event
This training workshop is aimed at anyone who works directly with children and young people who have experienced trauma.
It is a basic introduction to childhood trauma, helping you to understand what trauma is, how it’s caused and what its impact can be on children’s health and wellbeing. This training will help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to promote healing and support recovery.
- Understanding what trauma is and how we react to it
- How trauma is experienced in the body and mind
- How behaviour that stems from trauma is understood
- Approaches to help children and young people who have experienced trauma
- Communicating with children and young people about trauma.