Benefits of membership
- Free subscription to Children in Scotland,
the monthly magazine covering the latest news, policy and practice.
Essential reading for everyone working with children, young people and
- Free subscription to Children in Europe magazine twice a year which covers European children's practice, policy and research.
- Exclusive daily email news round-up of issues relating
to children and young people.
- Discounts on publications and magazines.
- Weekly email update keeping you up-to-date on Children
in Scotland's policy work, consultation responses and events.
- Weekly email briefing providing an overview of
the Scottish Parliament, Scottish Government and UK developments in
relation to children and young people
- Advance notice and discounted rates on an extensive
programme of conferences, seminars, workshops and training courses.
Children in Scotland is a registered Continuing Professional Development
- Opportunity to inform responses to the Scottish
Executive and other consultations through our members-only web pages.
- Access to web pages containing information available
exclusively to Children in Scotland members, as well as opportunities
to share opinions, information and news and provide input into our policy
- Opportunities to contribute to and influence current
policy and legislative debates, at which we represent you.
- Regular policy briefings.
- Free recruitment advertising on our widely visited website.
for this section:
0131 228 8484
Click here to
send an email