Children in Scotland runs many events throughout Scotland each year attracting a wide range of delegates from different organisations and backgrounds, including local authorities, education and health.
Our events range in size from training seminars with 15 delegates, to our larger conferences which regularly host 200 delegates.
We provide two options for organisations looking to sponsor our events. Organisations can either sponsor our events exclusively or if you are on a tighter budget we can offer joint sponsorship.
Why sponsor Children in Scotland events?
- You will be associated with the event in all communications up until the event
- You will have lots of branding displayed on the day of the event
- Acknowledgements throughout all of the presentation slides
- Free exhibition stand and three delegate packs
- Help shape the overall event in partnership with Children in Scotland
“Colleagues from Perth & Kinross Council found the extensive Conference programme to have real breadth and variety, with important contributions from several thought provoking speakers. The Workshops were very informative; all of them having a relevance to the current national agenda around Scotland’s children and young people. The Study Visits proved to be extremely popular and offered an opportunity for establishments/teams to showcase the very important work that happens there. Everyone enjoyed the experience. It was a pleasure to work in partnership with Children in Scotland on this event and we look forward to building on the many connections and networks that were established over the course of the 2 days.”
- Sheena Devlin, Head of Education at Perth & Kinross Council (sponsors of our sold-out 2014 Annual Conference).
To find out more about sponsoring an event contact Tracy Hope, email@example.com / 0131 313 8829.