Job opportunities with Children in Scotland members
Early Years Scotland: Finance Assistant
- Hours: 21 per week
- Salary: £16,975 (point 13 on the scale 13-17)
- Early Years Scotland is the leading national organisation that invests in our youngest children pre-birth to 5. We deliver and support high quality Early Learning and Childcare for children and families across Scotland. We take a two generation approach to early intervention and prevention and strive to support Early Learning and Childcare settings, families and communities to achieve the very best possible start for Scotland’s children.
- This is the ideal time to join them as their horizons are rapidly broadening in a phase of expansion bringing unprecedented opportunities and they are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Finance Assistant to join the lively finance team based at the Early Years Scotland Main Office in Glasgow. You will be a first class communicator who is confident working independently while being comfortable, eager and willing in a team context.
- Please see the full advert here, or visit the Early Years Scotland website here for further information.
- Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5 July 2017.
- Interviews are expected to take place on Thursday 13 July 2017.
CELCIS: Modern Apprentice (Business and Administration)
- Type of employment: Fixed term (24 months)
- Salary: First year £10,266; Second year £12,188
- About you: CELCIS are looking for a young person with a personal experience of care. So, if you have used a care service, you could be just who we are looking for. You'll provide admin support across CELCIS, supporting colleagues in management, academic and administration roles. You'll communicate with a wide cross-section of stakeholders, both within and outside the University. A pleasant, helpful manner is essential.
- About the role: The Modern Apprentice post will be based within the Central Services Hub and will report to the Admin Development Coordinator, providing clerical and administrative support to the Centre across a broad range of support activities including reception support, telephone enquiries, managing mail, supporting colleagues, at events and booking travel and meetings.
- Qualifications and Experience: You'll have two Standard Grade/National Qualifications, one of which is English and you'll have personal experience of care.
- This is a fixed term post of 24 months. Applications from people with experience of care are particularly welcomed as are secondments.
- As a result of funding rules, Modern Apprentices must start the scheme before their 20th birthday.
- Closing date for applications: Wednesay 19 July 2017
- Formal interviews are likely to be held on Monday 31 July 2017
- To apply, please visit CELCIS website here. For more information please contact Susan Lynch, Modern Apprentice Co-ordninator at email@example.com or on 0141 548 4474
Eczema Outreach Scotland: Trustee
- New vacancies -- apply now!
- Do you work in the voluntary sector and are interested in joining the board of a unique family support charity? Eczema Outreach Scotland have new vacancies for Trustees who share their passion for family support and partnership working. Knowledge of the struggles of living with eczema or other long-term conditions is welcome but not essential. More information on this exciting opportunity can be found here.
- Contact Magali Redding, Founder and CEO on firstname.lastname@example.org or at 07897 048 070.
- You can find more information about Eczema Outreach Scoltand visit their website here: www.eczemaoutreachscotland.org.uk
Space Unlimited: Trustees
- Established in 2006, Space Unlimited is a charity and social enterprise based in Glasgow working across Scotland. We support organisations to work in direct collaboration with young people in order to design and take action together. Our innovative youth-led enquiry process is a powerful catalyst for more collaborative leadership and for building skills and resilience – in individuals, within groups and across wider communities.
- They are seeking to attract applicants for two positions on the Board. One with knowledge and experience of the fundraising sector and one from the social justice sector.
- Our Board of Trustees guides our future and we are looking to make an appointment that will further strengthen and complement the skills and experience of our existing Board and help us deliver our strategic plan. As a Trustee you should be passionate about young people’s role in making change happen.
- Please contact Lucy Walker on 0141 424 1403 or email@example.com to discuss further. A CV and an idea of what knowledge and experience you can bring to the organisation will be really helpful, but in the first instance let’s have a chat.
- This is an open application process with no set deadline.
- For more information please visit Space Unlimited website here.
Advertise your opportunity here!
If you are a member and would like your vacancy to appear here for free, please e-mail an advert to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 313 2322 for more details.