Job opportunities with Children in Scotland
Children in Scotland is the collective voice for:
- children, young people and families in Scotland; and
- organisations and businesses that have a significant positive impact on children’s lives.
We are an influencing and membership organisation, comprised of representatives from the voluntary, public and private sectors.
We are always looking for new CPD trainers. Please send your CV with details of your experience, and information about the course/s you can offer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process:
- Verification Statement
- Self-Disclosure Statement for Applicants
- Self Disclosure Form - an example
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy
- Policy on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure Infromation
If you have any questions regarding these documents or the recruitment process in general, please contact the recruitment team on 0131 313 2322 or at email@example.com